Extreme performance CPU cooling with built-In Corsair Link™
Have a PC case that supports a top-mounted 240mm radiator? Take your CPU cooling to a new level. H100i starts with the advanced design of the Hydro Series H80i, and adds a double-wide radiator for even better performance.
Monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. No additional hardware is necessary.
Hydro Series H100i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
The 240mm top-mounted radiator provides maximum surface area for maximum cooling power. The 120mm fans use wide, low-pitch blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved efficiency at lower noise levels.
No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Magnetic Multi-platform mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Dual SP120L High Performance Fans
- USB Cable for Corsair Link Compatibility
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
- AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3
- Hydro Series H100i requires a case with dual 120mm fan mounts with 15mm spacing for a 240mm radiator
- Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 275mm x 27mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2700 RPM
- Fan airflow: 77 CFM
- Fan dBA: 37.68 dBA
- Fan static pressure: 4mm/H20